"If there's a will there's a way." If we have the determination to do something, we can always find the path or method to do it.
As we all know, Facebook is the number one social networking site right now. Aside from keeping in touch with family, friends and colleagues, do you know that you can also make money through Facebook?
The photo above is my store page in Facebook. I created this page specifically for the items that I want to sell online. It all started as a hobby. I love making handmade accessories for myself and pair them with my outfit and makeup. Friends, relatives and work colleagues noticed and liked my handmade accessories. They ask me to make some for them and boom! I became a businesswoman in an instant. I started earning money from my hobby and that's when I thought of selling them online. And because Facebook is the number one social networking site, I decided to create my first online store and use the Facebook page to build a closer relationship with my audience and customers.
Creating a Facebook page is easy and free. Here's a step-by-step procedure.
1. On you personal home page you will see a little "orange flag" on the left-hand side.
2. Click on the little orange flag
3. You will see "create a page" on the upper right-hand side.
4. Click and you can now create a page. There are six categories available. All you need to do is choose a category for your page.
5. Choose your Facebook page name and in just a few, you now own a Facebook page! Congratulations!